Since 1991, Charles J. O’Malley & Associates has been supporting our clients as an international consulting firm focused on providing leadership, guidance, and innovation.
We deliver solutions by collaborating with our clients to assess their situation, formulating solutions, funding options and partnership/alliance opportunities.
Our team consists of highly experienced and skilled consultants who have helped develop and implement resources for our clients world-wide.
Chuck brings more than 40 years experience in the areas of legislation, accreditation, mediation, and policy development. As a Presidential appointee (Ronald Reagan, George H. Bush) he has served as Executive Assistant for Private Education to three U.S. Secretaries of Education (Ted Bell, Bill Bennett and Lauro Cavazos), and served as a policy consultant to the U.S. Department of Education to the Deputy Secretary of Education.
Some of Our Clients
- American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)
- Bilingual Private Schools Association
- Bilingual Schools Association
- Catapult Learning
- Edison Project
- Education Commission of the States
- Education Leaders Council
- E-Rate Programs
- Florida Department of Education
- International College of the Cayman Islands
- Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
- National Council for Private School Accreditation
- National Council of State Legislatures
- New England Prep SAT
- North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventists
- Peter Li, Inc.
- SMART Tuition Management Services
- Sylvan Learning Systems, Inc.
- Three W International
- U.S. Department of Labor Job Corps
- VO2 Maxed, Inc.
- And various K-12 private schools